A quick, healthy and light lunch. Gluten Free spring rolls filled with turkey, sugar snap peas, yellow pepper, celery, lettuce and carrots. For a dipping sauce, I used the Japanese roasted sesame dressing. It is the best dressing ever!
- 2 sheets of rice paper
- 1/2 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 6 slices of turkey
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Sugar snap peas
- Follow the directions on the rice paper package for soaking times. I soaked mine one at a time for 1-2 minutes
- Take rice paper out of water and spread out on a flat surface or a plate
- Fill the rice paper with ingredients of your choice. I started with the lettuce on the bottom because it made everything easier when it came time to roll them up.
- Once all your ingredients are on the rice paper, start to roll them up like sushi or a burrito.
- Slice in half and enjoy with chili sauce or salad dressing of your choice (or no sauce at all!)
124 calories, 1.0g fat, 21.2 carbs, 10.1g protein