Leftovers are one of my favorite lunches. I love creating new meals with leftovers from the night before because you can add more ingredients, heat it up, eat it cold, there are just so many possibilities!
For lunch today my mom and I used leftover turkey meatballs to make Napa cabbage roll-ups! They were so delicious! I am going to have to make these for lunch again soon! While we were eating lunch, my mom had the great idea of making turkey meatballs again but using our turkey burger recipe! Can’t wait to try those!
Ingredients: makes 2 lunches (each with 3 rolls)
- 1 beefsteak tomato
- 1/2 avocado
- 6 leftover meatballs, or any meat leftovers
- 6 leaves of Napa cabbage
- Remove the leaves from the head of Napa cabbage and place on a plate
- Cut each meatball in half and place one meatball in each leaf of cabbage
- Cut the avocado into 6 slices and place each slice on top of the meatball and do the same for the tomato. You will have extra tomato so you can eat that on the side too!
- Top with a little salt and pepper and eat up!